Welcome to the website for the $150 million Dubbo Hospital Redevelopment Stages 3 and 4.
Stages 3 and 4 of our redevelopment is funded by the NSW Government and follows on from the recent completion of the new Dubbo Hospital Clinical Services Building in November 2015 as part of Stages 1 and 2 of the redevelopment ($91.3M).
Once complete, Dubbo Hospital Redevelopment Stages 3 and 4 will include:
• A new Emergency Department and Short Stay Unit
• A new Medical Imaging Unit
• A new Ambulatory Care Unit
• A new Renal Dialysis Unit (originally part of 1 and 2 works)
• A new Critical Care Floor comprising of:
- Coronary Care/ Stroke Unit
- Intensive Care Unit
- Cardiac Catheter Laboratory (and Angiography Laboratory space)
• A new front of house entry and drop off zone
• A new Inpatient Unit
• Expansion to Oncology
• A new Front of House entry and drop of zone
• Upgrade of Women’s and Children’s Community Health; and
• Additional car parking on campus
These next two stages of Dubbo Hospital's transformation will further expand and enhance our facilities and ensure that Dubbo and its surrounding regional and remote communities continues to have access to the highest level of health care that also meets their future needs.
It will also help secure Dubbo Hospital's future as a leading referral centre in regional and NSW.
Thank you for your support and patience as we progress this important project.